- Appropriate athletic attire and closed-toe shoes are required.
- Street clothing (i.e. jeans, dress pants or shorts, boots, flip-flops, etc.) are prohibited during activities.
- Personal belongings are not allowed on the floor.
- Secure all personal belongings in a locker.
- Free locks are available at the Equipment Room.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older to use this area.
- Equipment should be used for their desginated purpose.
- Disinfect each piece of equipment after use with provided wipes.
- Personal trianing or private instruction in this facility is restriced to those individuals who are specifically employed by Campus Recreation for this purpose.
- Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to implement rules that protect the safety of the users and the facility.
Emergency Procedure: Please use the emergency phone that is located next to the water fountains to contact the Campus Recreation front desk.