- Baseball, football, and softball and other activities (or equipment) deemed unsafe in the gymnasium environment are prohibited.
- Running/jogging is one direction only and follows the natural direction of the track.
- Scheduled activities in the gymnasium take priority over open recreation.
- Do not lean on, pull on or sit on the divider curtains.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Only non-marking soled shoes allowed.
- Training on the track in a manner considered unsafe is not allowed. Runners should be courteous and aware of others on the track.
- Anyone using the heavy bag must have hands and knuckles covered. Please wear soft soled shoes on the bag.