Shocker Fit Instructor: Whitney
- Teaches: F45
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry from Emporia State University
Master of Arts Degree in Public Health and Aging Studies
- Certifications: Certified Nurses Aide, CPR certified
- Fitness Philosophy: I believe that health and well being is obtained with proper nutrition, physical activity and mental clarity. My personal and professional philosophy stresses consistency, balance and focus. I pride myself and not only changing the exterior of my clients, but also enhancing the interior with emotional, spiritual and mental success. My role as a personal trainer is to help improve my clients overall health and quality of life by leading by example, being an educator, motivator and positive role model.
- Specific Training Interests: Cardio, interval and circuit training, weight lifting
- Hobbies: Working out, traveling, church, cooking, spending time with family and friends