New Student Forms for Healthy Shockers

Student Health Services is your on campus source for health care and we look forward to serving your health care needs. To help us provide a healthy environment at WSU, please submit the following information:

  • TB screening and Immunizations - To take the Student Health Services TB Survey, log into MyWSU and click the "Tuberculosis (TB) Screening" link, located in the Student Tools channel under the Home tab.
  • Meningitis Vaccinations for Housing Residents - WSU requires all new on-campus housing residents to submit proof of vaccination against meningitis. To meet the vaccination requirement, you must have at least one dose of meningitis vaccine on or after your 16th birthday.

    First time residents of WSU residence halls can submit copies of their official vaccination records to any of the following:
    • Student Health Services, located in 209 Ahlberg Hall
    • The main desk at Shocker Hall or Fairmount Towers
    • Fax to 316-978-3517
    • Mail to Student Health Services, 1845 Fairmount St, Box 92, Wichita, KS 67260-0092
    • Email to

There is a waiver option for those with medical, religious or other exemptions pertaining to immunizations. Please contact Student Health Services at 316-978-3620 for information on how to request a waiver form.

  • If you are under the age of 18, you will need to fill out a minor release form (PDF) in order to be seen at Student Health Services.

For information about health insurance, services available at Student Health or other health information, check out the links in the menu on the left.

» View a list of general and College of Health Professions forms