Housing Forms and Requests

Photo of a group of WSU students pleasantly socializing.

The following forms can be found by logging in to your myWSU account. Once logged in, select the Campus Housing link under Student Tools.

  • All Housing Application & Contract Forms
  • Housing Exemption Requests
  • All Housing Contracts
  • Roommate Forms and Requests
  • Room Changes
  • Living Learning Communities
  • Contract Cancellations/Contract Appeals
  • Check-Out Sign up sheet during Spring Move Out

Graphic link button - Log into myWSU.


Contract, Rates and Agreements

Other Important Links

Maintenance Requests

Residents may request a maintenance request or repair by submitting a request in person at the front desk or by calling the front desk at either Shocker Hall or The Flats. By submitting the request, you are giving university staff the right to enter your room to complete the job whether or not you are present.

Have Questions? Please Contact Us!

Housing and Residence Life
1845 Fairmount St Box 141
Wichita, KS 67260-0141
316-978-3693 Email

Facebook link logo. Instagram link logo. Twitter link logo. MyWSU link logo.