Thank you for considering the Wichita State University Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic for your hearing needs. All services are provided by Wichita State University graduate students and a licensed doctor of audiology. Our friendly audiologists will find a solution for your hearing concerns that fit your lifestyle and budget.
- Diagnostic and hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings, purchases and repairs
- Real ear measures
- Assistive listening devices/FM systems
- Blue tooth accessories
- Assessment for auditory processing disorders
- Custom earmolds for swimmers, musicians and hearing aids
Whether you are a new or returning client, we are pleased you chose our Clinic to serve your needs.
Questions about Hearing Services in the Clinic?
- Phone: call 316-978-3289 to discuss your needs.
- Online: submit a Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic Request Information form.
- Hearing services client forms are located on the Client Enrollment Information page.
Questions about fees or payments?
- Contact the Billing Coordinator at 316-978-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now accept Medicare! Hearing evaluations are the only hearing service that is covered. Medicare does not cover the cost of the hearing aids.
Ready to make a payment for hearing or speech services? Click the Pay Online button below, then choose the "Audiology Payment" (hearing) or "Speech Payment" icon.