The Market-Based Tuition (MBT) Process
A New MBT Request
- All course information is completed by requestor.
- Requestor obtains dean/dept. chair's signature.
- A MBT form is walked over to MH 109, mailed to Box 13 or emailed to email@example.com.
The MBT Course Information
- All Course Information on the MBT form is mandatory for the Registrar's Office to create a CRN.
- If the Course Information on the MBT form is missing, the Academic Affairs office will send the form back to requestor.
- When a completed MBT form is received the Academic Affairs office will obtain a signature for approval.
Upon AA Approval
- The Academic Affairs office enters the MBT data with a saved copy of the signed form into Smartsheet.
- The Academic Affairs office emails the requester & cc's the Financial Operations Office and Registrar's office a signed copy of the form and notice that the entry into Smartsheet has been made.
- The Registrar's office will assign a CRN & notifies the requester, the Financial Operations office and Academic Affairs upon completion.
- The Financial Operations office will update the CRN with the correct tuition.
The MBT Course During the Semester
- The Registrar's will update Smartsheet with enrollment numbers.
- Financial Operations office will handle the funding distributions.