MEd in Learning and Instructional Design
WSU Juniors and Seniors, consider Senior Rule for starting your graduate studies in MEd LID! Rules are more favorable than what they used to be. Email me!
The Master of Education in Learning and Instructional Design Program at Wichita State University is an innovative, dynamic and flexible program designed for educators and professionals alike. New Approaches to Learning: Best practices in education and corporate training.
The Master of Education in Learning and Instructional Design is ideal for education and professional development career advancement for those who are engaged in the K-12 teaching and workplace training of adult learners. It is a 36 credit hour program. The program is offered for students who meet the admission requirements and are seeking a graduate level degree in curriculum development and instructional design leadership. The core curriculum consists of 21 credit hours of work in curriculum and instruction, 3 credit hours of thesis or non-thesis work and 12 credit hours of electives. Electives allow for an individualized program plan, based on your personal and professional interests.
Key Program Features
- Instructional Design and Leadership focused
- Suited for professional trainers, program designers and educators
- Flexible schedule, part-time or full-time
- Electives allow for an individualized program plan, based on your personal and professional interests
- Special focus on Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurial Skills in instructional settings
Dr. Mara Alagic