College of Applied Studies Advising (CASA)
Mission: The primary mission of the College of Applied Studies Advising (CASA) is to assist prospective and current College of Applied Studies students at Wichita State University in reaching their educational goals. This mission is accomplished by providing appropriate information and services to students, faculty, staff, and administrative personnel.
Director: Sherena Langley
Office Manager, Records & Scholarships: Andrew Myers
Licensure: Tierney Mount
Advisors by Department:
- Human Performance Studies Advisor: Sheri Barnes, Heskett Center 107
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (by appointment)
- School of Education Advisors: Sherena Langley and Tierney Mount, Corbin Education Center 107
- Monday-Friday by appointment: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Walk-in hrs: 1:00-4:00 Mon. and Wed.
- Sport Management Advisor: Ricki Ellison, Hubbard Hall 221
- Monday-Friday by appointment: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Walk-in hrs: 1:00-4:00 Wed.