The mission of the Kansas Public Finance Center is to develop and help implement public strategies that will promote economic vitality in Kansas and to advance the study of applied public finance at Wichita State University.
Our mission is achieved by conducting and applying scholarly research, advising public and private policymakers, providing assistance on financial policies and practices and organizing conferences and professional development workshops.
- Sales tax revenue projections for Greater Wichita Chamber of Commerce
- Revenue forecasts for Sedgwick County
- Benefit-cost analysis of Kansas state economic development programs for the Kansas Office of Legislative Post-Audit
- Analysis of the economic effects of the Liquor Sales Modernization Act
- Financial analysis of a water servicing rights purchase by the City of Kechi