Physics can be tough. Whether it's required for your major or the prerequisite for future courses, we're here to help! Staffed by physics undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty, the Physics Help Room is a FREE physics tutoring service provided by the department with the simple goal of helping you succeed in your physics class.
Where to Go?
In-person: The Help Room is located in 029 Jabara Hall. From the elevators in the basement of Jabara Hall make a left turn then a short right turn.
Spring 2022 Schedule (as of 26 January, 2022)
Opening 24 January, 2022
Courses Available for Tutoring
- PHYS 111 Introductory Physics
- PHYS 210 Physics of Sound
- PHYS 213 General College Physics I (Lab help also available)
- PHYS 214 General College Physics II (Lab help also available)
- PHYS 313 Physics for Scientists and Engineers I
- PHYS 314 Physics for Scientists and Engineers II
- PHYS 315 University Physics Lab I
- PHYS 316 University Physics Lab II