Physics can be tough. Whether it's required for your major or the prerequisite for future courses, we're here to help! Staffed by physics undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty, the Physics Help Room is a FREE physics tutoring service provided by the department with the simple goal of helping you succeed in your physics class.
For the Spring 2021 semester the physics help room staff will be assigned directly to some 200- and 300-level physics sections. Please check with your instructor on how to access this resource.
Where to Go?
In-person: The Help Room is located in 029 Jabara Hall. From the elevators is the basement of Jabara Hall make a left turn then a short right turn.
Spring 2021 Schedule (as of 19 January 2021)
Opening XX, YYY see below the table for locations
Courses Available for Tutoring
- PHYS 111 Introductory Physics
- PHYS 210 Physics of Sound
- PHYS 213 General College Physics I (Lab help also available)
- PHYS 214 General College Physics II (Lab help also available)
- PHYS 313 Physics for Scientists and Engineers I
- PHYS 314 Physics for Scientists and Engineers II
- PHYS 315 University Physics Lab I
- PHYS 316 University Physics Lab II