Please check to see which countries are available before entering your students' preferred choices. Countries assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline: Dec 1.
One delegation (3 students) is $30.
One student per delegation will be assigned to each General Assembly session. There
will be three General Assembly sessions running concurrently. Each session will address
the same topics.
Each school is allowed to bring as many delegations as they would like.
Checks need to be made to: Wichita State University / MUN
Payment is due immediately upon confirmation of country assignment.
Friday January 21, 2022
8:30 – 9:00 Check-in
9:00 – 11:30 Comittee Sessions
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch Break
12:30 – 3:00 Committee Sessions
3:00 – 3:15 Awards Ceremony
Conference Delegate Awards are determined by the following criteria:
1. The effectiveness of the delegate in accurately representing his/her country's interests throughout the conference.
2. The ability of the delegate to work with other countries, both on the floor and in caucusing.
3. The effectiveness of working toward consensus with other delegates when appropriate.
Position Paper Awards are based on how well they meet the following criteria:
1. The paper provides a clear statement of the country's position on each topic and a description of what it has already done in relation to the topic.
2. The paper provides a suggested plan of action to address each of the topics.
3. The paper is well researched, organized, and addresses the main issues.
4. The paper employs correct grammar and usage, and is in the appropriate format.
POSITION PAPER AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO DELEGATIONS AND CAN BE WRITTEN COLLABORATIVELY BY THE TEAM MEMBERS.
Papers to be considered for a position paper award must be submitted by January 10, 2022
E-Mail Word or pdf attachment to: email@example.com