Preparing the Graduate Application Materials
Applicants using our online application portal need to upload their materials as a part of the application process. The Gradutae School will use the unofficial documents to initiate the application review and render an admission decision. Those who are offered admission will be required to submit official transcripts and test scores (as needed) by the 20th day of classes in the semester in which they enroll at Wichita State University.
Please follow the instructions below carefully to make sure your documents will be accepted.
Scan Your Materials (Transcripts, Test Scores, Supporting materials)
- Scan your documents and save them to your computer or tablet. Do not take pictures of them.
- Scan in pdf (Adobe Reader format) if possible.
- Transcripts must include the back of the transcript if it is not blank. Grading scales and keys are necessary to make admissions decisions.
- All scans must be clear and legible.
- Make sure none of the information is cut off.
International Applicants should also scan the following documents:
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores
- Degree certificate
- Certification of Financial Support and financial documentation,
- Passport copy
Domestic Applicants should also scan the following documents, if applicable:
- Permanent Resident Card
- McNair Scholars fee waiver letter
NOTE: Scan your documents into pdf (Adobe Reader format), if possible.