As part of the application process, you'll use our online application portal to upload your materials. The Graduate School will then use these unofficial documents to review your application and give you an admission decision.
If you're offered admission, you will need to submit official transcripts and test scores (as needed) by the 20th day of classes in the semester you enroll at Wichita State University.
The Graduate School will not attach materials for your application, even if official documents have been provided to the university. As the applicant, you're responsible for attaching all documents to your submitted application.
Please follow the instructions below carefully to make sure your documents will be accepted.
Scan your materials (transcripts, test scores, supporting materials)
- Scan your documents and save them, preferably as a PDF
- Transcripts must include the back of the transcript if it is not blank. Grading scales and keys are necessary to make admission decisions
- All files must be clear and legible
- Make sure none of the information is cut off
International applicants should also scan the following documents:
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test or PTE score report copies
- Degree certificate
- Certification of Financial Support and financial documentation
- Passport copy
Domestic applicants should also scan the following documents, if applicable:
- Permanent Resident Card
- McNair Scholars fee waiver letter
NOTE: Scan your documents into PDF (Adobe Reader format), if possible.