Kansas Family Business Forum
The Kansas Family Business Forum is designed to provide unique learning experiences to those involved with family businesses. Events bring owners, families, and managers together to address issues such as ownership and management succession, strategic planning, estate planning, risk management, family dynamics, and family governance just to name a few.
The Kansas Family Business Forum provides support and expertise for every growth cycle of a closely held business. Our innovative formats of education and peer-to-peer learning motivate and create a pathway to success for family, managers, and owners of family businesses.
2022-2023 Membership Programming
- Tuesday, September 13 — Time Sensitive Tax Planning Opportunities
- Tuesday, October 11 — Exit Planning - Preserving Your Life’s Work and Securing Your Legacy
- Tuesday, November 8 — Paper Trails - The What and Why
- Tuesday, December 7 — Change Management and Why We Need It
- Wednesday, January 11 — Risk Management for My Business is Just Buying Insurance….Right?
- Wednesday, February 8 — Change is in Your Future
- Wednesday, March 8 — To Be Determined
- Tuesday, April 4 — Unlocking Creativity, Accelerating Innovation, Adapting to Change
- Tuesday, September 27 — Founder/CEO
- Tuesday, September 27 — Next Gen
- Wednesday, November 16 — Next Gen
- Thursday, November 17 — Founder/CEO
- Wednesday, January 18 — Next Gen
- Thursday, January 19 — Founder/CEO
- Tuesday, March 21 — Founder/CEO
- Thursday, March 22 — Next Gen
"No matter what Family Business issue that we are confronting at Star, we know that others have already addressed similar situations in their own businesses. Thanks to KFBF, we have the forum to interact and learn from quality Grantors and other experienced business owners who already dealt with the similar issues."
- Chris Goebel, Star Lumber
"KFBF is an important resource for our family business by providing education, resources and networking on risk management, human resource management, strategic planning and succession. These issues are imperative in any business at any time, but especially now. We must find the resolve to endure and the strength to thrive!"
- Walter Berry, Berry Companies Inc.
For more information about Kansas Family Business Forum, fill out the interest form by clicking the button below!