Kansas Family Business Forum
The Kansas Family Business Forum is designed to provide unique learning experiences to those involved with family businesses. Events bring owners, families, and managers together to address issues such as ownership and management succession, strategic planning, estate planning, risk management, family dynamics, and family governance just to name a few.
The Kansas Family Business Forum provides support and expertise for every growth cycle of a closely held business. Our innovative formats of education and peer-to-peer learning motivate and create a pathway to success for family, managers, and owners of family businesses.
2022 - 2023 Programming To Be Announced Over the Summer
2021-2022 Membership Programming
- Tuesday, September 21— Can You Run Your Business Without People?
- Tuesday, October 19— A Post-Pandemic Look at Emerging Labor and Employment Law Trends
- Tuesday, November 16— Disruption & the Family Enterprise in the Age of Agility
- Tuesday, December 7— Professionalizing a Family Business
- Wednesday, January 12— Protect your Family Wealth with Squeeze, Freeze and Burn Strategies
- Wednesday, February 9— Boards: Advisory, Fiduciary, Peer Groups...
- Wednesday, March 9— Cybersecurity Risk Management: Protect Your Business from Cybercriminals
- Tuesday, April 12— Making Things Right at Work
- Tuesday, March 29
- Wednesday, September 29 — Founder/CEO
- Tuesday, October 5 — Next Gen
- Tuesday, November 9 — Next Gen
- Thursday, November 10 — Founder/CEO
- Tuesday, January 18 — Next Gen
- Thursday, January 20 — Founder/CEO
- Tuesday, March 22 — Next Gen
- Thursday, March 24 — Founder/CEO
"No matter what Family Business issue that we are confronting at Star, we know that others have already addressed similar situations in their own businesses. Thanks to KFBF, we have the forum to interact and learn from quality Grantors and other experienced business owners who already dealt with the similar issues."
- Chris Goebel, Star Lumber
"KFBF is an important resource for our family business by providing education, resources and networking on risk management, human resource management, strategic planning and succession. These issues are imperative in any business at any time, but especially now. We must find the resolve to endure and the strength to thrive!"
- Walter Berry, Berry Companies Inc.
For more information about Kansas Family Business Forum, fill out the interest form by clicking the button below!