Stay Tuned for the Spring Applications
The Women for Women's Innovation Fund is awarded to Wichita State University female students to support innovative ideas showing promise of commercialization. The fund was established in 2020 with contributions to the Wichita State University Foundation from alumnus Erin Cummings in order to support women leaders and entrepreneurs in moving their ideas forward by providing recipients a boost to “Shock The World.”
The Women for Women Award is distributed bi-annually on October and March.
Recipients of this award are required to provide a final project report to show the impact of the fund on you and your business venture within 30 days of the project completion.
All full and part-time Wichita State University students are eligible to apply.
Application should answer the following questions in 250 words or less (think elevator pitch):
- What problem or market need will the idea address?
- What point of pain does it solve?
- How your innovation addresses the problem or need?
- What makes your solution unique and appealing over others?
- What will your funds be used for?
- What is your timeframe of completion?