2017-2018 Selected Men's Team
Hometown: Faribault, Minn.
Year: Freshman, 1st year on team
Major: Business Finance - Real Estate
No. of Years Bowling: 15
High Game: 300 (4)
High Series: 825
- 2017 Junior Team USA Member
- 2017 Tournament of Americas - three gold medals and one bronze medal
- USBC Silver Certified Coach (youngest ever at age 16, youngest USBC Bronze Certified Coach at 14)
- Two-time Minnesota Junior Bowlers Tour Champions
- Nine-time USBA Flight Series Champion
- One JST title
Dessert: Banana Cream Pie
Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
Vacation Spot: Florida
Professional Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
Professional Athlete: Tom Brady
Movie: Wolf of Wall Street
Television Show: White Collar
Song: "Stay" by Florida Georgia Line
Superhero: The Flash
Store: TJ Maxx
What is something unique about you? I am the youngest USBC Silver Ceritifed coach.
Any superstitions? Nope!
Why did you Why did you choose Wichita State? I wanted to bowl for the best bowling program in the country.
What do you want to do after graduation? I'm contemplating law school, otherwise I would like to be a real estate appraiser.