2017-2018 Selected Men's Team
Hometown: Clarkston, Mich.
Year: Sophomore, 1st year on team
Major (minor): Human Resource Management (Spanish)
No. of Years Bowling: 15
High Game: 300
High Series: 770
- 2017 Junior Gold Championships - 21st place
- 2017 Team USA Trials - 7th place (youth)
- 2016 Junior Gold Championships - 25th place
- 2016 Dexter High School All American
- 2016 Belleville Open MJMA Champion
- 2015 Clarkston Open MJMA Champion
- 2015 Junior Gold Championships - top 64 finalist
- Four-time Michigan State High School Bowling State Singles Qualifier (2013-2016)
- 2014 First Team All State MHSAA Bowling
- Three-time MHSAA Bowling Conference Champions (2014-2016)
Dessert: Cinnamon Rolls
Food: Anything and everything Mexican
Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
Vacation Spot: Aruba
Professional Sports Team: Detriot Tigers
Professional Athlete: Ronda Rousey
Television Show: New Girl
Song: "Let Me Go" by Hailee Steinfeld
Superhero: The Flash
Retail Store: Dick's Sporting Goods
Quote: “No matter what’s happens, no matter how far away you seem to be away from where you want, never stop believing that you will somehow make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will workout, that the long road has a purpose, that the things you desire may not happen today, but they will to happen. Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor." - Brad Gast
What is something unique about you? I could basically work at Starbucks with how much knowledge I have on their drinks (I might spend a little too much time there.)
Any superstitions? No.
Why did you choose Wichita State? I chose Wichita State because I wanted to push myself and become the best person, bowler and student I could be.
What do you want to do after graduation? I want to work in the human resource department at a hospital, specifically hiring and directing people where they would best fit in the work place. I stil want to bowl competitively after college bowling is finished.