Hometown: Palmdale, Calif.
Year: Junior, 3rd year on team
Major (minor): Business Management (Sport Management)
No. of Years Bowling: 17
High Game: 300 (23)
High Series: 833 (14)
- 4-time Junior Team USA Member (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- 2016 World Youth Championships - singles, doubles and team gold medals; all-events and masters bronze medals
- 2016 PBA Northwest/West Earl Anthony Memorial Regional Champion
- 2015 PBA Northwest/West Earl Anthony Memorial Regional Champion
- 2015 PABCON Youth Championships - team and all-events gold medals
- 2014 World Youth Championships - team and all-events gold medals; singles and masters silver medals; doubles bronze medal
- 2013 North Point Junior Gold U20 Champion
- 2013 PABCON Youth Championships - team gold medal
Dessert: Caramel Corn
Food: Prime Rib
Ice Cream Flavor: Strawberry
Vacation Spot: Hong Kong
Professional Sports Team: Los Angeles Lakers
Professional Athlete: Jordan Speith
Movie: Happy Gilmore
Television Show: Family Guy
Song: "Like I Can" by Sam Smith
Retail Store: Nike
Quote: “Always aim low." - Brian Guthrie
What is something unique about you? I love Taylor Swift.
Any superstitions? Sometimes I will put my clothes on a certain way before I bowl.
Why did you choose Wichita State? I love the structure of the program and the history behind this successful program.
What do you want to do after graduation? I'm in between wanting to find a job and wanting to be a profesisonal bowler.