Hometown: Derby, Kan.
Year: Junior, 1st year on team
Major (minor): Business Management and Accounting (Marketing)
No. of Years Bowling: 10
High Game: 300 (22)
High Series: 844 (4)
- 2017 Kansas Open Champion
- 2017 Swiss Trios - runner up
- 2016 Southwest Bowling Tournament - 3rd place scratch all-events
- 2016 JBT Main Event qualifying leader
- 2015 Junior Gold Championships, 5th place
- 2015 & 2014 Kansas State USBC Classic Cup Champion
- 2014 Kansas State USBC Pepsi Tournament - 3rd place
- Three-time BBT Champion
- Multi-time Kansas City Tournament Champion
- Oklahoma Shoot-Out qualifying record holder (1561 for six games, 260 average)
Food: Peanut Butter
Ice Cream Flavor: Peanut Butter Cup
Vacation Spot: Gold Coast, Australia
Professional Sports Team: Kansas City Royals
Professional Athlete: Tiger Woods
Movie: The Secret Life of Bees
Television Show: Shark Tank
Song: "I Hear Voices" by Chris Young
Retail Store: Dick's Sporting Goods
Quote: “Live in the space between stimulus and response; the now.” - Eckhart Tolle
What is something unique about you? I am a percussionist! In the summer of 2016 I was blessed with the opportunity to march snare drum with Drum Corps International (DCI). DCI is universally known and respected as the pinnacle organization of the Marching Arts. The life lessons learned through music have played an "instrumental" role in shaping me into the person I am today.
Any superstitions? No, but I do believe in the universe and stress the importance on patterned behavior.
Why did you choose Wichita State? Wichita State continues to be the most successful bowling program on earth by transforming good bowlers into GREAT people. Shocker Bowling gives student-athletes the life skills necessary to be successful in any aspect of life.
What do you want to do after graduation? I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to plan out the immediate years after college. I will likely go into industry for a few years to gain experience, find mentors, grow wealth and eventually launch my own company. The exact path and timing remains a mystery.