About the Virtual Course
The Aircraft Electrical and Lightning Protection course is a premier comprehensive certification course that discusses all aspects related to certification, design, and testing from an engineering/DER perspective.
Course topics include:
- Why Aircraft Electrical and Electronic System Lightning Protection has become important
- Why certification efforts are required by the FAA
- How to design and plan to meet these requirements.
The course covers FAA regulations, Advisory Circulars, ARPs and DO-160, and explains how they apply to Aircraft Electrical and Electronic System Lightning Protection certification. Areas include:
- Attachment zones
- Equipment and functional critically (safety assessment)
- Aircraft level test methods and interpretation
- Bench-level equipment test methods and levels
Virtual Course Dates
November 14-18, 2022
M-F 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (includes 1 hour lunch break)
Virtual public classes (real-time, online) $2,500/student
Cancellations and Refunds:
All cancellations must be made in writing. A 15% administrative fee will be assessed on all cancellations (this includes purchase orders). There will be no refunds after October 31, 2022. WSU reserves the right to cancel the program due to lack of enrollment. In that event, WSU will refund any pre-paid course fees but will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.