An experienced professional with over 13 years experience in providing leadership, training and technology support within academia to faculty, students and administrative personnel in the areas of educational technology, instructional support, software and hardware support, multimedia support, social media, and web development.
- Master of Science, Instructional Design and Technology, Emporia State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Computer Information Systems, Emporia State University
- Associates of Arts, Computer Science, Hutchinson Community College
- Works with the Office of Technology Services (OTS) team to define, implement and direct IT policies, procedures and overall operations to best serve the entire CHP community.
- Leads college web team in managing the entire college website.
- Co-leads college social media team in marketing college related news, stories and promotion.
- Provides training and support for all technology to faculty, staff and students as needed.
- Assists college in assessment of technology solutions that will address college goals.
- Provides video conferencing solutions, training and support to the college.
- Provides multimedia support to the college.
- Provides classroom technology support to college.
- Provides general support in the use of accessible technologies.
- Collaborates with OTS team to resolve various technical challenges and issues.
- Assists OTS team in troubleshooting general hardware and software related tasks as needed.
- Develops instructional aides and resources to supplement training and/or course needs.
- Team Optimization Award
- Leadership Academy Fellow
- Microsoft Office Power User Badge
- Foundations of Accessibility Badge
- Project Management Essentials Certificate