Amy is the Applications Training Manager with Client Support Services in ITS at Wichita State University.
She started her career at Wichita State with the College of Applied Studies in the technology lab assisting faculty and staff with their technology needs as well as co-teaching Elementary Education majors how utilize technology in the classroom. Amy transitioned to the Applications Training department where she enjoys working with University faculty and staff on their software training needs.
- Masters of Education in Learning & Instructional Design (M.Ed. LID) with a Certificate in Educational Technology, Wichita State University, 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology Services, Southwestern College, 2009
- Transformative Educational Experience and Online/ Remote Learning
- Effective uses for Educational Technology
SiDLiT: Summer Institute of Distance Learning & Instructional Technology, August, 2017
"Are Digital Native Students Receiving a Transformative Educational Experience through Online Learning?", Presentor
CoHEsion, November, 2017
"Accurate Data Entry Starts with Data Entry Standards", Presentor
- University Staff Senate: Senator from 2020 - Present
- Awards & Recognition Chair for University Staff Senate: 2020 - 2022
- Vice President for University Staff Senate: 2022 - 2023
- Member of Supervisory Committee for the Campus Credit Union Board: 2019 - Present
- Member of the Program Advisory Council for the M.Ed. Learning & Instructional Design Progam, School of Applied Studies: 2018 - Present