Abril Bustamante-Fuchs serves as a tutor for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at Wichita State University. She provides tutoring services for students actively involved in Promoting Academic Student Success, a program that facilitates the retention, academic success, holistic development and timely graduation of all underrepresented students at WSU, through academic support services, educational and cultural programming, interpersonal relationships and mentoring.
Abril is currently majoring in biological sciences and is capable of tutoring students in various subjects.
Abril can tutor in the following subject areas:
- ARTH103 - Art Appreciation
- MATH011 - Beginning Algebra
- MATH012 - Intermediate Algebra
- MATH111 - College Algebra
- MATH112 - Precalculus Mathematics
- MATH123 - College Trigonometry
- SPAN111 - Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN112 - Elementary Spanish II
- SPAN220 - Intermediate Spanish Grammar and Composition
- SPAN221 - Spanish Grammar and Composition for Heritage Speakers