- IMG_4314.JPG: August 29, 2017 AAFSA Scholarship Mixer
- 2017 2018 First meeting.jpg: August 2017 AAFSA members kick-off meeting
- 2017 2018 Officers Swearing In.jpg: 2017 - 2018 Executive Officers being sworn in
African American Faculty and Staff Association (AAFSA) seeks to achieve a visible commitment of the inclusion and valuing of African American Staff, Faculty, Students, and Alumni at Wichita State University and community.
AAFSA Goals Include:
1. To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and the discussion of issues and problems of concern to African American staff and faculty members at Wichita State University.
2. To provide a mechanism for interacting with the administration and the broader University community on issues which affect or are of concern to African American staff and faculty at Wichita State University.
3. To promote increased opportunities for initial employment, retention, career growth and development for African American staff and faculty at Wichita State University.
4. To provide a mutually supportive social and cultural milieu for African American staff and faculty at Wichita State University.
5. To provide support to all students with preference given to African American students at Wichita State University.