- Student must be in 9th, 10th or 11th grade at the time of application.
- Student must attend a USD259 (Wichita Public Schools), high school.
- Student should meet federal income guidelines and/or be a potential first-generation college graduate.
- Student must have a strong interest in attending College/University or trade school immediately upon high school graduation.
- Students must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0
A completed application packet includes:
- Please download application via website and complete all pages.
- For The recommendation page, please have your high school counselor assist if possible.
- Students must complete personal statement within application
- Parents must include of student health card or copy of income tax return within application.
- If you have additional questions, please contact our main office at (316) 978-6731
- Please email completed document to email@example.com
- A CUB staff member will contact you to schedule in person meeting with Parent and new student upon receipt of completed application.