PROGRAM APPLICATION: If you are a Veteran and want to receive assistance with college admission forms, GI Bill assistance, Financial Aid assistance, math/english tutoring, and more, please fill out the VUB PARTICIPANT APPLICATION. The can either be dropped off at Brennan Hall I, room 419 OR scanned and emailed to

STUDENT ASSISTANT APPLICATION: If you are interested in a part-time grad student assistant position, please print off and fill out the VUB Student Assistant Job Application. Once completed, either drop the form off at Brennan Hall I Room 419, or scan and email to

For more details about the grad student assistant job, click HERE.

*NOTE: Must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or later to view document. To download the latetest Adobe Acrobat Reader, click this link*