Online HazCom Training Instructions
OSHA's revised Hazard Communication Standard aligned with the United Nations' Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals is available in online format.
HazCom training is provided free to WSU students. To access this training, please follow the instructions below.
1. Visit HazComOnlineTraining.org.
2. Set up a member ID and password. This service is free to WSU students. >> View a Sign-Up Tipsheet (PDF).
3. Access the training, complete all six modules and receive your completion record. >> View a Training Tipsheet (PDF).
Faculty and Staff
HazCom training is available online through your myWSU portal. To access this training, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click the link below and log in using your myWSU ID and password.
» Log in to access the training link (opens in a new window)
2. You are now ready to begin the Environmental Health and Safety Online Training.