This area of the Financial Operations & Business Technology office is responsible
Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
Calculates and reconciles the hours turned in by the departments.
Converts hours into gross wages
Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, miscellaneous payroll deductions,
Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and
social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed