Along with WSU courses, all Shocker Learning Center Services are offered virtually
Supplemental Instruction (SI) - Please log into your Blackboard and check your SI leader’s Blackboard course to
see the most updated information from your SI leader.
Tutoring - Please check your email for updates and email your tutor to schedule a time to
meet virtually. You may also request a tutor through your MyWSU home screen.
For additional information about our Academic Success Programs or the Shocker Learning
Center, please email Heidi Rodrick at Heidi.email@example.com or call 316-978-3023.
Welcome to the Shocker Learning Center!
We are located in Lindquist Hall room 107
The master's degree program offers four specializations. Certified SI Leaders providing
- Group study sessions
- Individual & small group meetings during their office hours
More on Supplemental Instruction
Trained tutors providing educational support
- One-on-one meetings
- Small group session
More on Turoring
Trained coaches providing educational support.
- Time management
- Study Skills
- Goal setting and planning
- Organizing assignments and notes
- Referrals to campus resources
- Promoting academic support on campus
- Developing partnerships to meet students' needs
- Providing space and resources to support classroom instruction
- Connecting students with campus resources
Study Skills Workshops:
Developed through collaboration with faculty, staff & students.
- Request a workshop or seminar for your group
- Request a workshop or seminar for your class
- Customized to your students' learning needs