All Shocker Learning Center services are offered virtually while classes are remote.
Supplemental Instruction (SI) - Login to Blackboard to find out if your class has SI. Check your SI leader’s Blackboard
course to see the most updated information from your SI leader.
Tutoring - You may request a tutor through your myWSU student portal. Once matched with a
tutor, check your email and work with your tutor to schedule a time to meet virtually.
Welcome to the Shocker Learning Center!
When classes are remote and over semester break: Neff Hall room 115
When classes are in session: Lindquist Hall room 107
Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Internationally certified SI Leaders providing educational support focused on active
- Group study sessions
- Individual & small group meetings during their office hours
More on Supplemental Instruction
Collegiate Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) Level I and II certified tutors
providing educational support.
- One-on-one meetings
- Small group session
More on Turoring
Trained student coaches providing educational support.
- Time management
- Study Skills
- Goal setting and planning
- Organizing assignments and notes
- Referrals to campus resources
- Promoting academic support on campus
- Developing partnerships to meet students' needs
- Providing space and resources to support classroom instruction
- Connecting students with campus resources
Study Skills Workshops:
Developed through collaboration with faculty, staff & students.
- Request a workshop or seminar for your group
- Request a workshop or seminar for your class
- Customized to your students' learning needs