Welcome to the Shocker Learning Center!
Lindquist Hall room 107
Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Internationally certified SI Leaders providing educational support focused on active
- Group study sessions
- Individual & small group meetings during their office hours
More on Supplemental Instruction
Collegiate Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) Level I and II certified tutors
providing educational support.
- One-on-one meetings
- Small group session
More on Turoring
Trained student coaches providing educational support.
- Time management
- Study Skills
- Goal setting and planning
- Organizing assignments and notes
- Referrals to campus resources
- Promoting academic support on campus
- Developing partnerships to meet students' needs
- Providing space and resources to support classroom instruction
- Connecting students with campus resources
Study Skills Workshops:
Developed through collaboration with faculty, staff & students.
- Request a workshop or seminar for your group
- Request a workshop or seminar for your class
- Customized to your students' learning needs