Corbin Education Center updates

Get up-to-date information on office and class relocations, contact information and other bulletins related to the Corbin Education Center closing.


The vision of the College of Applied Studies Advising Center is to collaborate with students as they define, plan, and achieve their educational and professional goals.

Corbin Classroom

Transferring to Wichita State

If you are planning to transfer to Wichita State University, you should start working with an academic advisor in the College of Applied Studies to get information on admission deadlines, scholarships and curriculum.
For students currently enrolled at a community college we offer dual advising. Dual advising allows students planning to transfer to WSU to develop a plan of study, avoid unnecessary enrollment duplication and receive up-to-date information. To get started, complete the Dual Advising Form.