Transition to Teaching Program Application
To determine if you are eligible for entrance into the WSU Transition to Teaching Program we require a completed application, copies of all official transcripts from all institutions from which you have earned college credit, and a current resume.The application form must be completed in its entirety.
Steps to Apply
- Email Dr. Jim Granada, T2T Director at T2T.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Degrees you have earned and majors.
- What middle or high school subject area you are interested in teaching.
- Submit application, resume and official transcripts.
Official transcripts should be sent to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Transition to Teaching
1845 Fairmount St., Box 28
Wichita, Kansas 67260
- Transcript analysis completed and eligibility determined.
- Interview with the Transition to Teaching Director.
- Pre-program advising appointment.
A new program cohort starts each June. Applicants are encouraged to apply early. No applicants will be considered for the current cohort after May 1.
The Application form link below is a fillable pdf document. Download the application and then open it with Adobe Reader to avoid format problems. When you've completed the application, email it along with a current resume to T2T.firstname.lastname@example.org.