Graduate Student Advising
An AE Graduate Coordinator advises new MS or PhD graduate students accepted into the WSU AE program. (Click here if you have not been admitted into the AE program.)
Contact one of the following coordinators, by email, to arrange an advising meeting:
In the advising meeting you will:
- Get introduced to the program, requirements, and expectations
- Receive important tips for academic and career success
- Learn about the AE advising process
- Identify courses for your first semester
- Get help with registering for your classes
Make sure you have all prior transcripts and exam results sent to WSU as soon as possible. This information greatly assists in the advising and registration process.
Schedule your advising meeting as soon as possible! Don't wait to the last minute! Advising meeting and enrollment options diminish quickly!
Feel free to contact or visit the AE office if you have questions (Wallace Hall room 200, 316-978-3410).