Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
Former NSF Program Officer: Manufacturing Enterprise Systems
NSF CAREER Award: Neural Network Strategy for Machining when Data is Sparse
Research Areas: Technology for Environmental Sustainability, Intelligent Computational Methods, Industrial Sustainability
"NSF Sustainable Energy Pathways Program: Collaborative: Achieving a Sustainable Energy
Pathway for Wind Turbine Blade Manufacturing,"
Niezrecki (University of Massachusetts, Lowell) and Twomey (PIs)
- "NSF EAGER: Energy in Healthcare,” NSF, Twomey, PI.
- "Workshop: Energy/Materials Dimensions of Engineering in Evidence-Based Healthcare," Twomey and Overcash (PIs), NSF.
- “Wind energy and Sustainable Energy Solutions”; Twomey and Overcash (PIs); DOE.
- “NSF US-Egypt Cooperation: International Workshop on Wind Energy Development,” Cairo, Egypt March 23-25, 2010, Pipattanasomporn (VA Tech), and Twomey (PIs), NSF.
- “Kansas NSF EPSCoR Center for Solar Energy Research,” NSF EPSCoR, Twomey and Overcash (CoPIs), NSF EPSCoR.