Environmental Finance Center Network
The Environmental Finance Center Network (EFCN) is a university-based organization creating innovative solutions to the difficult how-to-pay issues of environmental protection and improvement. The EFCN works with the public and private sectors to promote sustainable environmental solutions while bolstering efforts to manage costs.
Located throughout the country, each EFC focuses on the challenges of the geographic region it serves. The Wichita State University EFC serves the four states of EPA Region 7 including Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
Although our work is focused in the Midwest, WSU EFC hosts trainings and provides technical assistance in a variety of states across the country as part of the EFCN's Smart Water Management for Small Water Systems project.
Environmental Finance Center Network organizations by EPA Region
- Region 1 University of Southern Maine
- Region 2 Syracuse University
- Region 3 University of Maryland
- Region 4 University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Region 5 Michigan Technological University
- Region 6 University of New Mexico
- Region 7 Wichita State University
- Region 8 National Rural Water Association
- Region 9 California State University, Sacramento
- Region 10 Rural Community Assistance Corporation