It is a requirement of the WSU Graduate School that all graduate students (both PhD
and MS) complete PSIT (Professional and Scholarly Integrity Training). It is recommended that the training
is completed before the end of your first year of study.
The training covers four topical areas:
• Research misconduct;
• Publication practices and responsible authorship;
• Conflict of interest and commitment; and
• Ethical issues in data acquisition, management, sharing and ownership.
We are using CITI training modules to satisfy this requirement. To complete the training:
- Read Instructions for Enrolling in CITI courses
- Complete WSU CITI Registration form.
- Log onto CITI and complete "Graduate Student Basic RCR Course” program.
- Students should then SHARE there completion report with the physics office for our records and to transmit to the Graduate School.