Fairmount College Research
The faculty and students in the Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences are actively engaged in research projects which add to the body of knowledge in the individual disciplines, serve our community with their expertise, and provide our students with opportunities to engage in applied learning. Below are links to information about the research efforts in each of the College’s academic departments.
A message from Fairmount College Dean Andrew Hippisley
- Over $41 million in external funding applied for in FY22
- Over 125 book chapters and peer-reviewed articles published in 2021
- Over $8 million in external funding awards in FY22
- Seven books published in 2021
- Grants from National Science Foundation (NSF), National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)