The Hugo Wall Public Administration Society (HWPAS) exists to enhance the educational, professional and personal experiences of students by promoting and facilitating communication and interaction among students, faculty, alumni and other professionals.
The Hugo Wall Society:
- Conducts orientation services for incoming students
- Provides a forum through which students can exchange information, network and gain support from other students
- Seeks out available internships, fellowships and assistantships
- Facilitates students' development of job-related skills
- Provides a list of conferences open to students
- Serves as a means for student socialization and recreation
Membership is open to any Hugo Wall student in the graduate degree or graduate certificate programs.
Meetings, lectures and events are held monthly from September through May in Lindquist Hall 207.
Bethany Kennedy, Student Services Coordinator
WSU Hugo Wall School of Public Affairs