Student Handbook - Overview
The purpose of this handbook is to provide students with information they need about the School of Performing Arts (SPA) & its program areas.
School Mission Statement
The School of Performing Arts (SPA) at Wichita State University educates and trains students for a career in the arts and entertainment industry.
- Promote intellectual growth, exploration, and innovation through creative endeavors
- Support career development and advancement
- Encourage leadership in interdisciplinary artistic industries
- Foster entrepreneurial efforts
- Develop awareness of current findings, trends, and insights in the arts and entertainment industry
- Collaborate across disciplines
- Provide individualized student attention
School & Program Directors
Faculty & Staff Directory