Phi Theta Kappa All-Kansas Academic Team Scholarship
Kansas is one of 39 states participating in the All-State Academic Team program. The State Academic Teams were introduced in 1994 as a way to provide scholastic recognition to Phi Theta Kappa members, while promoting excellence at two-year colleges. The State Academic Teams are a division of the All-USA Community College Academic Team. The program is sponsored by Follett Higher Education Group with additional support provided by the American Association of Community Colleges and Phi Theta Kappa. The country’s finest community college students competed for recognition, spots on the national team and scholarships. The Kansas All-State Academic Team is designed to provide the same kind of recognition to our state’s two-year college scholars by saluting their academic achievement, leadership and service.
- You must be named a PTK All-Kansas Academic Team member (not just be a member of PTK),
- You must be fully admitted to Wichita State University in a degree-bound program by May 1st and be a first-time, full-time transfer student, and
- You must have a minimum 3.25 overall transfer GPA.
- Your scholarship is a one-year, $1,000 non-renewable scholarship.
- Your scholarship is stackable with the Transfer Merit Scholarship, if applicable.