All requests for Alcohol Service require General Counsel’s approval.

View Policy 20.16: Food and Beverage

Request Form

To make such a request, please complete the fillable Request for Alcohol form and submit it as directed on the form. 

Download the Request for Alcohol Form

University Policy

The university's policy regarding alcohol service is available below.

View Policy 11.07: Cereal Malt Beverages and Alcoholic Liquor