Flag Header

Transcript Requirements for Vietnam

  • Transcripts Required:
    • If transcripts are not issued in English, we must receive the Vietnamese transcript and an official word-for-word English translation

    • Official High School Transcript (Học Bạ Trung Học Phổ Thông)

    • Official Final High School Graduation Examination Results (Điểm Kỳ Thi tốt Nghiệp THPT) or Provisional High School Graduation Certificate (Giấy Chứng Nhận Tốt Nghiệp THPT)
    • Official High School Diploma (Bằng Tốt Nghiệp Trung Học Phổ Thông)
    • Transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended or are now attending – even if you do not want transfer credit (in both Vietnamese and English).
    • Front and Back of all transcripts.
  • To be Official: Transcripts must be attested by a school official, the Justice Bureau, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Education USA.
  • Translations: Original transcripts not in English must be accompanied by an official translation in the same format and stamped by a qualified translator. Translations by students are not accepted.
  • Transcripts from U.S. or Canadian Schools: Must be sent to us directly from the school.
  • Failure to List All Schools: If you do not list all schools on your application, you will be expelled, denied admission, or refused transfer credit.
  • Falsified Documents: You will be denied admission or expelled if you send falsified transcripts, bank statements, or any other documents.
  • Transcript Retention Policy: All transcripts will be destroyed after they are scanned into our computer system.
  • Address for Transcripts and Application Materials:
    Office of International Education
    Wichita State University
    1845 Fairmount Street
    Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122
    Telephone for Express Mail: 1-316-978-3232
  • Exemptions or Transfer Credit: The following is a list of programs we have previously
    evaluated. If your school or program is not listed, we would be happy to conduct a
    transfer credit review after you receive admission.

    PSB College
  • Electronically Submit Your Application Materials: Follow the step-by-step instructions on the How to Apply webpage. You are required to submit final, official educational records after admission. You may present the final document(s) after arrival in Wichita, but the check-in process will be faster if official copies are sent prior to arrival. It is especially important for students with transfer credit to submit official copies of educational records as soon as possible to facilitate the transfer credit process. Without official copies of your educational records you can enroll for one semester only.