Flag Header

Transcript Requirements for India

  • Class 12 or Standard XII Board Examination Results as issued by the Examination Board:
    • All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE)
      • CBSE Admit Card for Examination (if applicable)
    • Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC)
    • Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
    • Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (HSSC)
    • Senior School Certificate Examination
      • CBSE Admit Card for Examination (if applicable)
    • Intermediate Certificate
    • O-level / GCSE / IGCSE results and, if applicable, A-level results
    • Any other examination results awarded after 12 years of education
    • In programs where there is a consolidated mark sheet, please provide all semester/individual mark sheets

    • Front and Back of all transcripts
  • College or University: Transcripts are required from any college or university you have
    attended or are now attending – even if you do not want transfer credit. Please send the front and back of all transcripts.
  • To be Official: Transcripts must be an original or photocopy stamped/signed by a school official, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, other government authority or Education USA. Transcripts may NOT be stamped "Issued to student."
  • Translations: Original transcripts not in English must be accompanied by an official translation in the same format and stamped by a qualified translator. Translations by students are not accepted.
  • Transcripts from U.S. or Canadian Schools: Must be sent to us directly from the school by mail or through a service such as Parchment, National Clearinghouse, or Digitary.
  • Failure to List All Schools: If you do not list all schools on your application, you will be expelled, denied admission, or refused transfer credit.
  • Falsified Documents: You will be denied admission or expelled if you send falsified transcripts, bank statements, or any other documents.
  • Transcript Retention Policy: All transcripts will be destroyed after they are scanned into our computer system.
  • Electronically Submit Your Application Materials: Follow the step-by-step instructions on the How to Apply webpage. You are required to submit final, official educational records after admission. You may present the final document(s) after arrival in Wichita, but the check-in process will be faster if official copies are sent prior to arrival. It is especially important for students with transfer credit to submit official copies of educational records as soon as possible to facilitate the transfer credit process. Without official copies of your educational records you can enroll for one semester only.