Transcript Requirements for Indonesia
- Transcripts Required:
- Surat Tanda Tamat Belajar (STTB).
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended or are now attending
– even if you do not want transfer credit.
- Front and Back of all transcripts.
- To be Official: Transcripts must be an original or photocopy stamped/signed by a school official,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, other government authority or
Education USA. Transcripts may NOT be stamped "Issued to student."
- Translations: Original transcripts not in English must be accompanied by an official translation
in the same format and stamped by a qualified translator. Translations by students
are not accepted.
- Transcripts from U.S. or Canadian Schools: Must be sent to us directly from the school.
- Failure to List All Schools: If you do not list all schools on your application, you will be expelled, denied
admission, or refused transfer credit.
- Falsified Documents: You will be denied admission or expelled if you send falsified transcripts, bank
statements, or any other documents.
- Transcript Retention Policy: All transcripts will be destroyed after they are scanned into our computer system.
- Address for Transcripts and Application Materials:
Office of International Education
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122
Telephone for Express Mail: 1-316-978-3232
- Electronically Submit Your Application Materials: Follow the step-by-step instructions on the How to Apply webpage. You are required to submit final, official educational records after admission.
You may present the final document(s) after arrival in Wichita, but the check-in process
will be faster if official copies are sent prior to arrival. It is especially important for students with transfer credit to submit official copies
of educational records as soon as possible to facilitate the transfer credit process. Without official copies of your educational records you can enroll for one semester