Image of WSU Campus with Banner of text stating Transfer Guide from Neosho CC to Wichita State

For students transferring from Neosho County Community College to Wichita State University

We know that transferring from a two-year college to a university can seem like a daunting task. The Transfer Guides below are designed to help you get the academic information you need and ease your transition from Panther to Shocker.

» Not sure which WSU college houses your major?