Thank you for your interest in applying to be a Shocker Navigator campus tour guide! Shocker Navigators work with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to show prospective students around campus. This is a great opportunity to share why you love Wichita State and help welcome students to Shocker Nation!
- This is a paid position.
- The flexible schedule makes this position a great second job.
- Shocker Navigator positions are open to undergraduate students, freshman through senior year.
- Shocker Navigators benefit from enhanced public speaking, leadership and customer service skills.
- Due to the volume of applications received, not all applicants may be offered an interview.
- Interviews will not be offered to individuals with incomplete applications.
We'd like Shocker Navigators to have the availability to give at least one tour a week during the shifts below and attend monthly meetings. Campus Tours are offered at the following times year-round:
- Mondays: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Also: Saturday and special event tours are offered at various times
Training is mandatory. Upon review of your application and in-person interview, you will be given training dates.
If you have questions, please contact the Campus Visit Specialist, Sloane Crawshaw, at email@example.com or 316-978-3161.
Shocker Navigator Application
Please note that this form is not savable. It is highly recommended that you type your responses in a word processing document, then paste into the form below.