All degree-bound students and most non-degree bound students must have official transcripts on file with the Office of Admissions at some point. Please review the information below to see how WSU will accept your transcripts. Please send transcripts to this address:

Office of Admissions
Marcus Welcome Center
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount
Wichita, KS 67260-0124

High School
Students who are applying as high school seniors can report their high school coursework and ACT/SAT scores through the online admission application available at After high school seniors have graduated, they should have official graduation transcripts sent directly to Wichita State if they plan to enroll.

Students who are transferring college credit should have official transcripts sent directly to Wichita State during the application process. Transcripts from all previous colleges must be sent officially for admission consideration. Students who falsify records or fail to indicate they have attended colleges may not be admitted, or face academic dismissal if it is determined certain colleges were attended, but omitted from the admission application process. All previous college transcripts must be sent so that the Office of Admissions can review academic history and so previous college courses can be utilized for advising and course prerequisite consideration.

The Office of Admissions will accept ACT and SAT test scores placed on official high school transcripts. It is highly recommend that you have test scores sent directly to WSU from the testing agency. Students who are home-schooled must have ACT/SAT scores sent officially from the testing agency.

To request GED transcripts, visit and click on the Students / Kansas GED Information option at the top of the page. A new window will open and you will be able to order the GED transcript. GED transcripts can also be hand-carried in an official sealed envelope.