U.S. Freshmen and U.S. Transfers

Need to make a change to your admission application?  You can update your application for undergraduate admissions here!

I need to do one of the following: 

International or Graduate Students

If you are an international student needing to make a change, please contact International Admissions at wichita.edu/international.

Graduate admission updates should be directed to the graduate admissions office at 316-978-3095.