1 -3 p.m.
July 22, 2021
Virtually via Handshake
Don’t miss your chance to engage with on-campus employers hiring for student assistant and graduate assistant positions for the 2021-2022 academic year.
This fair is for ALL majors at Wichita State University and a great way to meet and chat with staff from various departments across campus who have student assistant, work-study, and graduate assistant employment positions available for the upcoming academic year.
A virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing you to:
- Interact with staff through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever. Pre-schedule 1:1 sessions with departments ahead of the fair or on the day of.
Make an impression. Bring your unique perspective to the table by asking great questions. Don’t forget to write down the interviewer’s name so you can follow up with them after the fair.
Register and sign up on schedules starting July 6, 2021
Need to brush up on your resume and find out the basics of navigating a virtual career fair? Join and register for our career workshops to prep you for the event at https://wichita.edu/careerevents:
- Virtual Career Fair Prep Workshop- June 23, 2021, 3:30 pm
- Virtual Career Fair Prep Workshop- July 14, 2021, 3:30 pm
- Resume and Handshake Clinic- July 15, 2021, 12:30 pm
- Virtual Career Fair Prep Workshop- July 20, 2021, 6:00 pm
Hosted by the Shocker Career Accelerator; for questions, contact us at 316-978-3688 or SCA@wichita.edu. Visit us in person in Brennan III & John Bardo Center, Suite 162. Check us out online at https://wichita.edu/careers.
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend