The University of Wichita Board of Regents, now known as the WSU Board of Trustees, established a corpus of $50,000 in 1964 to provide grants to recognize superior teaching.
- The Dean will nominate two faculty members from their college (for LAS, two faculty members from each division).
- In the nomination package, include any documentation that will justify why the nominees should receive this prestigious award.
- Previous awardees of this award are not eligible.
- The nominations must be received by the second Friday in January by the Office of Academic Affairs.
- The Provost will review the nominations and select the recipient.
- The award will be announced in the spring.